Are you an iPhone lover? Is your iPhone not ringing? No worries because you are going to get rid of this problem after following the step by step guide in this article. Most of the people just do not spend a minute on the internet to get a solution to a technical problem they are facing while having no fault in their device and “iPhone not ringing” is one of those problems. There are few things you need to do before going to contact with Official apple store.
Few steps to try if your iPhone not ringing
- If your iPhone not ringing, the first thing you need to do is to make sure whether the Ringer button lies on a side of your phone is up or down. If it is down then push it up which means you have turned it on.
- Once you are done with the first step, must check that the volume of your iPhone ringer is maximum and not minimum with the help of the volume button.
- Is your iPhone not ringing yet? The next thing you can try is to check if “do not disturb” mode is disabled or not. Simply go to setting select do not disturb and make sure that it is disabled.
- You can check the Notification icon also if your iPhone not ringing. Go to settingàNotification. You will see a number of applications. Now select each application and make sure all the applications having “Allowed Notification” setting as “Enable”.
- If all these things are not working I surely recommend you to reset all the settings of your iPhone. Don’t worry as you won’t lose the data on your iPhone. Go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset all settings.
These are the things you can do within 5 to 10 minutes at home and hopefully, you will face the issue not anymore. If all these things do not work and still your iPhone not charging or iPhone not ringing, I surely recommend you to get in touch with official apple store and do not try any trick that can damage your phone completely.
Read More: iPhone not Charging? How to fix it?