There are millions of Gmail users across the world but most of them do not know how to block emails on Gmail. In this article, you are going to learn the complete process of How to block emails on Gmail. A professional Gmail user checks his Gmail inbox every single day, but what if he receives some unwanted or unnecessary emails every day or after every 2 to 3 days? What is he going to do in such an annoying situation? What if he does not know how to block emails on Gmail? All these questions can be answered in a way like He should follow the guide provided in this article of ‘blocking emails on Gmail’?
Step by step guide on blocking emails on Gmail:
- Open your Gmail on laptop or phone.
- Go to the inbox of your Gmail, you will see all the emails you have received.
- Click on the email received in your inbox but you want to block that specific email address.
- Once you have opened the email, there is a ‘dotted drop-down box’ click on that.
- Click on the ‘Block’ option in the list.
- Now Gmail asks you to confirm that you do not want to receive emails from that email address in future, click again on ‘Block’.
- You have successfully blocked that unwanted email address. You can do this thing with all the email addresses you don’t want to see in your Gmail inbox anymore.
How to unblock emails on Gmail?
If you want to unblock the email address that was once blocked due to some reason, you need to follow the steps already mentioned in the section of ‘how to block emails on Gmail’ except step number five and six.
- Once you have opened the ‘dotted drop-down box’ click on ‘unblock’.
- Now Gmail asks you to confirm that you really want to receive emails from that email address in future, click again on ‘Unblock’.
- You have successfully unblocked that email address. You can do this thing with all the email addresses you had once blocked.