Microsoft allows you to add signature in outlook to ensure a security bridge and a professional look to the documents sent or received via emails. The outlook is a program developed by Microsoft that facilitates the user to control the sender and receiver side of email. You can either purchase the software or get a paid subscription of the program to use the additional features which are not available in the free version. You don’t need to spend money if you want to use the simplest feature of sending or receiving emails. But you need to do so in case of some amazing additional features of the technology to be used.
Microsoft allows you to add signature in outlook and the updated version of the program is available in windows 7, 8.1 & 10 as well. Type ”outlook” in the search bar of the above-mentioned versions of windows to find the installed program of Microsoft Outlook on your windows.
Know how to add signature in Outlook in easy steps:
Here is the step by step guide to add signature in outlook.
- Open the outlook software program installed on your windows.
- One way that you can do to access the signature section in outlook is to find the File Menu. And click on it, a number of different options appear. Under different options, click on Mail. In the Mail, menu, click on the signature.
- The second and comparatively an easier way to access to signature section is to use the Search Bar. Type ‘Signature’ in the search bar and you have directly accessed the signature section.
- In the signature section, all you need to do is to click on the New button. It will direct you to a Pop up where you can type or add your signature.
- Type your name in the section and click on OK.
- If you want to add your email with your signature, it can be done easily by just clicking on the Add email option. Select the email you want to add.
- You can add signature in outlook either with your new emails, forwarded or Replied emails or with both of the conditions.
- If you want to add your company name, designation, your phone number with signature by just typing on all these things in creating a section.
- You can add also Logo with your signature. You will see an ’Insert Image’ option on the screen, click on that. Select the image of the logo you want to add with the signature.
- You can try different things with the formatting of the signature i.e. you can change the fonts, make them bold, Underlined, Italic and many other things. Keep trying these things to learn more.
- After following all the steps click on OK.
- Now when you click on a New email message you see the signature that you have set earlier are there.
It is suggested to add signature in outlook and try the updated versions that may provide you more amazing options. Never forget to give a professional look to your signature.
Read More: What does it mean to archive an email?